Onsite IT Support
There are times when your in-house IT team may remain successful at troubleshooting an IT problem. In such a situation, Swiftech can offer you the help and guidance you need to resolve the issue and resume your operations. Depending on the nature of problem and your preferences, our team can fix the problem remotely or visit your site and get your business operational again.
In a vast majority of situations, our team should be able to diagnose and repair the issue without having the need to visit your place. Opting for remote IT support services not only costs you less, but also saves times, allowing you and your team to get back to their work without any major disruption. On the other hand, if you need onsite support from a skilled and experienced professional, we will be happy to visit your location as quickly as possible and resolve the issue within the least amount of time.
What Kind of Issues We Can Help You With
While both remote and onsite IT support services are suitable for troubleshooting a wide range of technical issues, we generally recommend our clients to opt for remote IT support for the following activities:
- Installing or upgrading software
- Configuring network changes
- Removing malware
- Administering user accounts
On the other hand, onsite support services are suitable for:
- Installing new computers, printers, and other devices
- Configuring network equipment, such as firewalls, network switches, and routers
- Performing routing maintenance and preventive tasks
- Updating and repairing hardware and software
This is only an overview of our services. To get details, you may call us at 0800 500 083.
It takes a breadth of knowledge and expertise to identify the technology needs of a business and recommend adequate solutions to fulfil them. As a result, small business owners may find themselves at a crossroads when it comes to the purchase of PCs, printers, laptops, mobile and tablets, and other technical equipment.
At Swiftech, we help businesses not only make the right purchasing decisions, but also assist them with the installation and configuration of their machines and devices. To ensure that they extract optimum value from their IT investment, we also help them keep up with the maintenance and repair needs of their IT infrastructure.
Here is an overview of the basic IT support services that we offer to small businesses and home-based clients include the following:
- Desktop Upgrades — After conducting a thorough review of your technology needs, we suggest you desktops and laptops with the right specifications for your industry. Not only this, we supply and configure the machines so that they are ready for you to pick up and install.
- Ongoing Maintenance — From updating software programs and configuring the right settings to conducting regular hardware checks, with complete ongoing software and hardware maintenance, we make sure that your computers are working at an optimal level.
Ready to upgrade your IT infrastructure? Let us help you with the purchase, installation, and maintenance of your IT equipment to make the process a breeze for you.
Get in touch with us today and let us provide you the best possible solution for your technology needs. Call us at 0800 500 083 or use our online contact form.