Managed IT Services
If you want your IT infrastructure to be managed by experts who understand how your business operates and what problems does it face when it comes to day-to-day IT management, you may want to opt for Swiftech’s managed IT services. The goal of our managed services is to maintain highly secure and functional IT infrastructure that enables business growth and helps you make accelerated progress towards your strategic objectives.
Why Make a Move to Managed IT?
There are several different reasons businesses may want to seek managed IT support from an expert IT provider. Some businesses may not have an expert in-house IT team while others may consider hiring an expert to manage their technological assets an expense, and therefore, prefer not to work with a managed IT support provider.
As a matter of fact, seeking support from a professional IT company is an investment that will pay off in the long-run. Here are a couple of reasons small businesses may consider hiring managed IT support services.
- Replacing Old Systems — If you’re considering upgrading your IT infrastructure or replacing with an advanced capability system, a managed IT support provider can help you make a seamless transition and reduce the hassle and cost associated with the process.
- Managing Costs — While paying for managed IT services may look like an expense, it actually helps you avoid costly repairs and other issues resulting from compromised security or performance of your IT infrastructure.
- Growth and Scalability — If you’ve set ambitious goals for your company, working with a managed IT service provider can help you identify your future IT needs and address them before they become a pressing concern for you.
Managed IT Services We Provide at Swiftech
Swiftech’s managed IT support services include everything from round-the-clock network monitory to timely IT health checkups and maintenance. Here is a list of services that we provide as a part of our Managed IT support plan:
- Recommendations on the purchase of computers, printers, and other devices
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT equipment
- Design and implementation of servers and networks
- 24 X 7 network monitoring
- 24 X 7 remote IT support
- Onsite IT support for urgent IT issues
To learn more about the cost- and efficiency-related advantages of our managed IT support services, please call us at 0800 500 083.